The Learning Experience is of the nation’s fastest growing academies for early education for children 6 weeks to 6 years.
BASIS Mesa at Eastmark, has a rigorous academic curriculum for grades 3 to 12, and continues to have plans for expansion. The emphasis is on advanced placement courses, with the goal to make students more competitive in the global economy. Its students gain admission to some of the nation’s best colleges.
Sequoia Pathfinder Academy at Eastmark, a STEAM-based, elementary school, serves grades K-8. The emphasis on interactive, collaborative and inquiry-based science, technology, engineering, arts and math (STEAM) learning helps motivate student’s curiosity and creativity.
Queen Creek Unified School District
Pre-Kindergarten – 6th Grade
6th – 8th Grade
7th – 10th Grade
9th – 12th Grade
Gilbert Public Schools
- Chandler-Gilbert Community College offers avionics certiﬁcate programs.
- ASU’s Polytechnic campus in Mesa provides project-based learning.
- Communiversity at QC offers certificate to graduate degree classes in-person and online.
- Mesa Community College offers a variety of programs to meet many career goals.
- East Valley Institute of Technology has 35 occupation-specific programs for adults and high school students.
- Benedictine University teaches critical-thinking in the liberal arts.
- Albright College offers digital communications and informational systems programs.
- Wilkes University’s Mesa Center for Higher Education, and Upper Iowa University’s Mesa Education Center are also located nearby.